The present General Conditions of Use and Contracting govern the access and use, on the part of the User, of the web page colonvo.com (hereinafter, “the Web Page”), as well as the contracting of products and services through same.
By means of the acceptance of the present General Conditions of Use and Contracting, the User states:
- That you have read and understood what is stated here.
- That is a person with sufficient capacity to hire.
- It assumes all obligations here.
The use of the Website attributes the status of User of the Website (hereinafter “the User”) and implies the acceptance of all terms included in these General Conditions of Use and Contracting.
The User must carefully read these General Conditions of Use and Contracting each time he accesses the Website, as this and these General Conditions of Use and Contracting may be modified.
The owner of the Website reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without need of notice, any modification or updating of the contents and services of these General Conditions of Use and Contracting and, in general, of all elements that integrate The design and configuration of the Website.
1.- General Information of the Web Page
In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (hereinafter “LSSICE”), below is the general information of the website:
- Owner: CADENA VISUAL S.A.
- Registered Office Address: C/ MIGUEL V. ARNAU ABAD N.18 BAJO
-12600-LA VALL D’UIXO
- VAT #: A12494381
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +34 902 180 247
2.1. Access to the Website
Access to the Website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the User.
2.2. Need to Register
In general, access to the services and contents of the Website will not require the User Registration. However, the use of certain services may be conditioned to the User’s previous Register. For example, in order to be able to purchase products offered on the Website or to send inquiries or requests, the User must first register by filling out a form. The data entered by the User must be accurate, current and truthful at all times.
2.3. Rules for the use of the Website
The User undertakes to use the Website and all its content and services in accordance with the provisions of the law, morality, public order and these General Conditions. Likewise, it is obligated to make an adequate use of the services and / or contents of the Website and not to use them to carry out illegal activities or constitute crimes, that infringe the rights of third parties and / or that violate the regulation on intellectual and industrial property , Or any other rules of the applicable legal order.
The User agrees not to transmit, introduce, disseminate and make available to third parties, any type of material and information (data, contents, messages, drawings, sound and image files, photographs, software, etc.) that are contrary to Law, morality, public order and these General Conditions.
By way of example, and in no case limiting or exclusive, the User undertakes to:
- Do not introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, apology of terrorism or that violate human rights.
- Do not introduce or broadcast on the network data programs (viruses and harmful software) that may cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its suppliers or third parties Users of the Internet.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any information, element or content that violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized by the Constitution and in international treaties.
- Not to divulge, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes illicit or disloyal advertising.
- Do not transmit unsolicited or authorized advertising, advertising material, “junk mail”, “chain letters”, “pyramid structures”, or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) that have been exclusively designed for it.
- Do not introduce or disseminate any false, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in a way that misleads the recipients of the information.
- Not to divulge, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that implies a violation of the intellectual property rights, patents, trademarks or copyright that corresponds to the holders of the Website or to third parties.
- Not to divulge, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that implies a violation of the secrecy of communications and the legislation of personal data.
The User undertakes to hold harmless the holder of the web page colonvo.com against any possible claim, fine, penalty or penalty that may be required to support as a consequence of the User’s failure to comply with any of the above mentioned usage rules, And the Holder of the Website reserves the right to request compensation for damages and damages.
The Website Holder reserves the right to cancel the account of those users who make an inappropriate use of it or do not respect the observations and prohibitions provided by these General Conditions.
2.4. Disclaimer of Liability
The Website Holder assumes no responsibility for the updating of this Website to keep the information updated, nor does it guarantee that the information published is accurate or complete. Therefore, the User must confirm that the information published is accurate and complete before making any decision related to any service or content described on this Website.
The User’s access to the Website does not imply for the Website Holder the obligation to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer elements. The User is responsible for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful software.
The Holder of the Website is not responsible for the damages produced in the software and computer equipment of the Users or third parties during the use of the services offered on the Website.
The Website Holder is not liable for damages or damages of any kind produced in the User that cause failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the Website during the provision Of the same or with a previous character.
2.5. Contents and services linked through the Website
The service of access to the Website may include technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other pages and Internet portals (hereinafter, “Linked Sites”). In these cases, the Holder of the Website will only be responsible for the contents and services provided in the Linked Sites to the extent that he has effective knowledge of the wrongfulness and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that a Linked Site exists with illicit or inappropriate contents, it may communicate it to the Owner of the Website, without in any case this communication entails the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In no case, the existence of Linked Sites must presuppose the formalization of agreements with those responsible or holders thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of the Holder of the Website with the manifestations, contents or services provided.
The Website Holder does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and, therefore, is not responsible for the damages caused by the wrongfulness, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and / or services of The Linked Sites or any other damage that is not directly attributable to the Owner of the Website.
2.6. Intellectual and industrial property
All the contents of the Web Page, understood by them, merely by way of illustration, texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as their graphic design and source codes, are Intellectual property of the Owner of the Website or of third parties, without any of the rights of exploitation recognized by the current legislation on intellectual property on them can be understood as being assigned to the User.
Trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are the property of the Holder of the Website or third parties, without it being understood that access to the Website attributes any rights thereto.
3. Payment Methods
The payment options available are:
- CREDIT CARD: Payment by credit card is made through the secure payment gateway of our bank. We accept Visa, Visa Electron and Mastercard credit cards.
- PAYPAL: At COLONVO we accept payment through PayPal that allows consumers with email to make payments through the Internet in a safe, comfortable and profitable way. PayPal builds on the existing financial infrastructure of bank accounts and credit cards to create a global payment solution in real time. Paypal offers a service specially designed for those who are not satisfied with traditional payment mechanisms.
- TRANSFERENCIA BANCARIA: When selecting the bank transfer as means of payment you will receive, along with the confirmation of your order, an e-mail where you will be given the account number on which to make the bank transfer in the name of COLONVO. It is very important that you indicate in the subject the order number, as well as your name and surnames, and make the transfer within 3 days after the date of order confirmation in order to validate it. Remember that you must send us the proof of the transfer by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In any case, the order will not be considered effective until our administration department does not have bank confirmation of the transfer. Do not forget that you must make the payment in EUROS and that all possible exchange and bank fees are on your own when opting for this payment system. In the case of bank transfers made from outside Spain it is very important that when ordering the transfer always communicate to your bank to take charge of the commissions at source, those bank fees and expenses corresponding to your entity. If this is not the case, COLONVO could stop the shipment of your order by not receiving the full amount of it.
4. Shipping & Returns
How can I find out where my order is?
To know the status of the order you have made, COLONVO will provide you with a code along with the purchase confirmation so that you can know at any time where your order is.
In case you do not receive your product in the estimated time, please contact our customer service email@example.com or by telephone at +34 902 180 247.
How much is the shipping?
In COLONVO we offer several delivery / collection modalities:
- Home delivery
- Pick up at local Post Office (only available in Spain)
For shipments to Spain in peninsular areas and to the Balearics shipping costs are free in the event that your order is equal to or higher than € 70. For lower amounts and international shipments (except Portugal mainland), the shipping cost is detailed below:
The delivery of orders will be carried out by sending by the transport agency, once received the bank confirmation of the payment.
The costs of sending orders are as follows:
|Spain||Home / International postal service||Expected delivery time|
|Spain inland & Balearic islands||€3.95||2-3 Days|
|Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla||-||2-3 Days|
|UK & Europa|
Germany, France, Italy, Belgium
|Other Europe Countries:|
Greece, Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Malta, Cyprus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Serbia, Sweden, Norway, Finland.
|USA, Canada||€12.95||10-15 Days|
|Rest of the world||€12.95||10-15 Days|
When will I recive my order?
All items available in our store are in stock, so that in Peninsula the delivery will be made in 2 to 3 days and in non-peninsular territories are added 2 more days to the estimated time, provided the order is confirmed before 17 : 00 pm and unless they take place on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. In which case the order will be processed on the first business day after the day of completion.
Other destinations, approximate delivery times: Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla, Portugal-Madeira and Portugal-Azores: 8 to 10 working days.
4.1. How to make a return
Users who purchase products through the Website may cancel the contract concluded without having to justify its decision, having a right of withdrawal of 15 working days. In this case, the User must return the product (in its original packaging and to the address provided), and the owner of the Website may require the buyer to pay the direct cost of return.
To exercise this right, the user must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Return” and our customer service department will send the instructions to proceed with the return.
At the moment the return tag is received, the steps to follow are simple:
- Print the label and paste it in the same box that the product was sent
- In the case of Spain take it to the nearest post office to get it to us
- In the case of outside Spain, the user can use the method that best suits them except the packages sent by GLS, which will be returned by the same company.
Assumptions of return:
In the case of defective products, COLONVO can supply a product of equivalent quality and price, in substitution of the one requested by the User, the direct costs of return by COLONVO.
In case of a defect in product or error on our part, the price paid by the customer will be refunded in full.
In case the customer has made an error in their order as a size or simply want to make a change by another model, the amount will be refunded except the cost of the transport, which will be borne by the buyer.
The Holder of the Website will return to the User the amount paid by the User within a maximum period of 7 business days from the receipt of the product and after having checked the good condition of the product.
Excluded from the right of withdrawal are purchases of products that are not in perfect condition, having been used, without their original packaging or wrapping.
Once the return is accepted, the administration department will proceed within 5-7 working days. Once done you will receive an email with the confirmation of the same.